...welcome... :::shazs page::: ...welcome...

Me myself

My photo
seri kembangan, Malaysia
a student still.. studying in UPM.. taking bachelor of food science and technology.. in a relationship.. love her parents so much..

Thursday, September 15, 2011

the fifth day

5 days in seri kembangan.. i'm already missing my mama n abah.. really can't wait for da mid sem holiday.. going back to my home sweet home.. hmm, at da same time, i'm quite busy wif my assignment n coursework although da lecture had just started.. so many things need to be done in this sem.. hope everything gonna be ok.. da first things need to be done during this weekend are SDL week 1 assignment for general writing skills and da analytical chemistry lab report for this monday practical lab.. quite busy.. poor my mr.H.. almost have no time for him.. so sorry ok..  jgn nakal2 yer.. hehe.. ok, that's all for today..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...