...welcome... :::shazs page::: ...welcome...

Me myself

My photo
seri kembangan, Malaysia
a student still.. studying in UPM.. taking bachelor of food science and technology.. in a relationship.. love her parents so much..

Sunday, October 2, 2011

get to be super duper busy..

ok.. it's already the fourth week of lectures... 
my life will be very very busy with all da lab reports, assignment and tutorial. also da online forum for da general writing skills.. yes.. i am really busy.. stress.. :(.. 
get the first test on da fifth and sixth week of lectures..
and i haven't start studying yet.. 
(what am I doing.. plz start studying)
mama, i miss u so much. i'm homesick, wanna go back home..
three weeks more before mid sem holiday. really can't wait... luckily have mr.H, as my very special one.. 
thanks for everything dear..u make me smile everyday. 

1 comment:

cerita best said...

NICE BLOG...TQ SBB MSUK BLOG PAKJOE..NNT PAKJOE AKAN LETAK LG TIP2 PASAL BLOG SABAR YE

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...